How do you recommend improving analysis of an economical situation? :O
- Look at all possible variables that are currently known, and list them.
- Look at all possible variables that are unknown, and list them.
- Identify unknown variables you can estimate or infer values of, using other information.
- Apply models you currently know.
- Identify unknown variables you cannot estimate or infer values of, and theorise on unknown variables you have not been able to identify.
- Theorise on the effects they may have, thus showing the limitations of your analysis.
- Identify the assumptions you have made in the analysis, thus showing the limitations of your analysis.
- Test your model by looking at past case studies, and test its predictive capabilities with real life.
- Identify where your model/system fails and try to improve it.